Understanding the CanadaGAP Program
October 30 - October 31
This two-day course is designed to educate attendees on the CanadaGAP Program. It includes general information about the CanadaGAP program, including details on how to become CanadaGAP certified, along with a review of the main technical requirements laid out in the CanadaGAP program. At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand how to become certified to the CanadaGAP program (including how to enroll in the program, how to keep records, how to prepare for an audit, etc.)
- Understand basic food safety hazards in fresh produce operations
- Understand how to use and implement the CanadaGAP manual
Who should consider taking this course?
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Agriculture Sector Professionals and Consultants
- Growers/Producers, Packers, Repackers, Wholesalers and Brokers interested in becoming certified
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Buyers or other stakeholders.
- Member Rate: $799 + tax
- Early Bird Rate (by May 9th): $825 + tax
- Regular Rate: $915 + tax
To register for the course, please visit the NSF-GFTC website at: https://www.nsflearn.com/node/149