2019 CHC Annual General Meeting
March 5, 2019 - March 7, 2019$140 – $870
The Canadian Horticultural Council’s (CHC) Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an opportunity for leaders in fruit and vegetable production, retail, business, and the federal government to come together to discuss issues and decide on a course of action for addressing these issues in the coming year. The 2019 CHC Annual General Meeting will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia on March 5-7, 2019.
Don’t miss your chance to be seen and heard.
Business sessions will address issues of top priority for CHC members and include presentations and panel discussions on the many issues facing horticulture. Government officials and allied sector representatives will be on hand to hear your concerns and participate in the debate, and guest speakers will shed light on the issues that matter most to you.
CHC’s 2019 AGM will be held at the Westin Nova Scotian. We have obtained the preferred rate of $159 per room, per night, until Sunday, February 17, 2019. Space is limited so book soon.
Or call 1-800-853-8463
CHC is looking to our members and stakeholders to support us in making this AGM as successful as it can be. By sponsoring the event, you will have access to numerous speaking and branding opportunities that will connect you with attendees and raise the profile of your organization. Attendees know how valuable your sponsorship is in providing a meeting of the highest calibre and an exceptional all-around experience.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you to our sponsors
Early bird sale pricing ends on January 14.
Tickets will revert back to full price on January 15.
Because of the many types of tickets available for the event, we ask that you carefully review the following options.
- An organization may purchase tickets for several attendees at once using this system.
- Tickets will be emailed to the purchaser. If a ticket is purchased on behalf of someone else, please provide the ticket to the attendee.
- Tickets for MEMBERS are listed first, and tickets for NON-MEMBERS are listed further down the list.
- Names and organizations will be printed on name badges exactly as provided.
- Payment can be made by credit card or check.
- A $100 fee is applicable on all cancellations received on or before January 30, 2018.
- No cancellations or requests for refunds will be accepted after January 30, 2018.